Friday, December 9, 2011

Brains

I think we're all aware that brains generally look like this.



However, I'm pretty sure that today mine are in a state closer to the following.


You may be skeptical. I'm sure everyone reading this knows enough about brains that if a person's brains were to resemble scrambled eggs with beef, peas, and carrots on rice they probably wouldn't be able to live, much less write a blog post about it. Be advised that I'm averaging about two typos per word as I type this.

I have plenty of evidence on my side to back up my theory, but little time to recount them all. So I'll just leave you with the fact that it took me about five minutes to add up the hours on my time card (which only totaled 37 hours, so it's not like there was anything hard there) and the following little tidbit.

I keep thinking to the tune of "Cat Scratch Fever" and another song with I can't remember anymore even though I last did it about 15 minutes ago.For example: "Check--ing--books--in! Dun dun dun duuuuun!" or "I--feel--hun--gry! Dun dun dun duuuuun!". My favorite so far is definitely "Nope--Chuck--Tes--Ta!! Dun dun dun DUUUUUN!".

2 comments:

coolboy said...

My poor baby! I don't know that song either but it's your dad's ring tone on my phone. It's by Muddy Waters or something like that. I can hear it as well but I can't figure out the words. Ask your dad.

coolmom said...

Is it like Bad to the Bone or something like that?